f Filming Vancouver: Katharine McPhee on the Set " In My Dreams" in Vancouver

Katharine McPhee on the Set " In My Dreams" in Vancouver

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2515488/Katharine-McPhee-wears-chic-trench-coat-set-shoots-scenes-new-film-In-My-Dreams-Vancouver.html
Katharine McPhee was spotted shooting scenes
 on the set of In My Dreams on in Vancouver
on Thursday
IN MY DREAMS - (TV Movie for ABC) - Began filming in Vancouver, BC November 20, 2013. 

From the Daily Mail:

She may be caught up in relationship drama, after being caught kissing her married director 'friend' Michael Morris. But Katharine McPhee appeared to have put aside all her worries as she stepped onto set of her new TV film In My Dreams, in Vancouver, Canada, on Thursday.

The 29-year-old American singer and actress, who is playing the lead female role Natalie Russo, looked stylish in her character's casual ensemble.

Read Story...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...