f Filming Vancouver: Chloe Moretz: Christmas Shopping in Vancouver

Chloe Moretz: Christmas Shopping in Vancouver

http://gossipcenter.com/chloe-moretz/chloe-moretz-christmas-shopping-vancouver-970115
Chloe Moretz took a break from filming If I Stay
and took in some holiday shopping in Vancouver. 
Chloe Moretz (Star of Carrie) was seen recently enjoying some holiday shopping in Vancouver.  She is in town filming the movie If I Stay along with The Killing's Mireille Enos.

From Gossip Center:

"Taking a break from filming her latest flick,  Chloe Moretz relaxed with some retail therapy on Sunday (November 24) in Vancouver, Canada.

Accompanied by her brother and mother, the “Carrie” actress perused wares at the Vancouver Christmas Market.

Recently, the Georgia native spoke about her life in the spotlight at such a young age, and how she feels no need to rebel.

She shared, I'm so happy with my life that I don't need to be rebellious. I wouldn't want to jeopardize what I've accomplished. I could do drugs and drink, but why would I want to do something that can strip away everything I've spent my life working for?”

Enjoy the pictures of Chloe Moretz out with her family at the Vancouver Christmas Market (November 24)."

Story and Pictures Here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...